Mission and Goals
Our goal is to prevent illness, improve overall health, and where there is trouble, get to the root of the problem.
Our approach, concierge medicine, addresses the most common complaints about medical care in our country—a lack of access to primary care physicians and inadequate time with the doctor. At Lynch Primary Care you have access to your doctor and plenty of time to ask questions, get answers and discuss your concerns.
Why Choose Us?
Dr. Lynch takes his time with each patient every time, whether providing preventive healthcare guidance, managing multiple medical problems or properly diagnosing and treating acute illness. In the event of patient hospitalization, Dr. Lynch maintains privileges at Upper Chesapeake Medical Center and remains involved in your care to ensure the best outcomes. When specialty consultation is needed, he makes referrals based on his long-term experience and professional relationships with top specialists in Harford County and the Baltimore metropolitan area.
Dr. Kevin Lynch
Dr. J. Kevin Lynch provides concierge primary care to patients at his private practice, located at 31 E. Lee Street, Bel Air, MD 21014, and at Upper Chesapeake Medical Center in Bel Air.
Born and raised in Harford County, Maryland, Dr. J. Kevin Lynch is a graduate of John Carroll High School in Bel Air and a 1978 cum laude graduate of Roanoke College in Salem, Virginia. He completed his residency in Internal Medicine at the Eastern Virginia Graduate School of Medicine in 1987.
As a Board Certified Internist, Dr. Lynch cared for patients at his busy private practice in Harford County for 20 years, both in the office and hospital. Concurrently, he contributed to ensuring the delivery of quality healthcare across Harford County and continues to provide leadership in the medical community.
- 2016 – Voted as a “Top Doc in Internal Medicine/Concierge” in Baltimore Magazine
- 2010 – Advisor for Baltimore Magazine’s “2010 Best Doctors”
- 2011 – 2016 Chief Medical Officer, Senior Vice President Medical Affairs, Upper Chesapeake Health Systems
- 2004 – 2009 Medical Director, Upper Chesapeake Health System Hospitalist Program
- 2004 – Communication Award, Upper Chesapeake Medical Center
- 2001 – 2007 Physicians Advisor, Upper Chesapeake Medical Center Case Management Department
- 2001 – Physician of the Year Award, Upper Chesapeake Medical Center
- 1998 – 2011 Chairman, Upper Chesapeake Medical Center Department of Medicine
- 1998 – 2006 Medical Director, Harford Primary Care Osteoporosis Center
- 1990 – 1999 Medical Director, Harford Hospice
Dr. J. Kevin Lynch