The office of Lynch Primary Care does not discriminate. Our office policies and procedures are clear. If you have any questions please call or email our office. Thank you!
When you come to the office, please be sure to bring an updated medication list, a photo ID and your insurance cards. We ask that you refrain from using lotions or powders on the day of your exam in case an EKG or other testing is needed.
Primary Care New Patient Forms
HRT New Patient Forms
Frequently Asked Questions
What is concierge medicine?
What are the benefits of being a member of Lynch Primary Care?
Best of all, when you are a member of Lynch Primary Care, your doctor works for you, not an insurance company. You get the care you need directly, for one flat fee. There is no need for Dr. Lynch to participate in or bill any insurance plan. There is no need for you to file insurance claims.
What if I need to see a specialist?
Once I am a member of Lynch Primary Care, how can I reach Dr. Lynch?
What happens when Dr. Lynch is away on vacation or unavailable?
Can family and friends see the doctor?
What in-office services does the annual fee cover?
- All office visits for sickness or preventive healthcare
- Comprehensive annual medical history and physical exam focused on preventive care
- Weight management
- Vaccinations for tetanus and influenza
- Cortisone injections
- Phlebotomy (blood drawing)
- Fecal Hemoccult Testing
- Pulse-oximetry assessment
- Cryosurgery for precancerous skin lesions, warts, skin tags
- Repair of simple lacerations
Will Dr. Lynch take care of me in the hospital? Will my annual fee cover hospital visits?
What is the fee for being a member of Lynch Primary Care? How do I pay the fee?
- $1,700 can be paid at the time of signing your contract and then yearly thereafter,
- $145* can be paid on a monthly basis, or
- $435* can be paid on a quarterly basis.
NOTE: Making monthly or quarterly installments does cost slightly more due to fees paid to the bank for automatic installment billing. New patients can become members in the practice by sending in their signed contract along with the first installment of whichever plan they choose.
* ALL installment payments must be made using a credit card or other automatic payment source. If you choose to pay annually, $1700 will be due on the anniversary of your membership date.
Can I pay my fee through a Flexible Spending Account (FSA) or cafeteria plan?
What if I move away or have to leave the practice? Will I be reimbursed some portion of the annual fee?
I have health insurance. Why should I pay extra to be part of the practice?
In order to offer the highest level of personalized care and access possible, Dr. Lynch has placed a cap on the number of patients in the practice. That cap ensures that he will be available to his patients whenever needed and that he can spend quality time with each patient.